Monday, February 8, 2010

I love to cook!

So here I sit after having enjoyed dinner with my fellow Kiwanians, as I always do on Monday evenings, and now, I'm watching the Food Network. The Food Network has become one of my addictions...I LOVE to cook! I've spent 60 years hating the idea of cooking, but suddenly, I can't get enough kitchen time! I simply love to cook! In the kitchen, I'm in charge and I do whatever I want to do!

I'm watching the Food Network tonight...a show called "Pitchin' In" which is all about Chef Lynn Crawford from Toronto. Her new show is about spending time on people's farms, fishing boats, shrimp/lobster boats, etc. learning their industry and although she's not my favourite chef, she is so amusing on her show.

Tonight it's about learning how to care for, feed and milk the goats on a farm, and once she's done all that, she helps out with the creation of chevre. It's so entertaining; a really cute show, and I'm actually learning to like her.

Tune in on this show one of these times. It's on at 10 p.m. Monday evenings. Enjoy.

And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment